Love Beyond /
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information. By browsing and using www.lovebeyondmusical.com (referred to as “the site” or “this site” herein) you agree to this policy governing your use of the website. If you do not accept this policy, you must not use our website.
1 / Information we collect from you
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
• information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this site (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation).
• in some circumstances we will ask you to provide us with your email address and/or certain personal information, such as when you sign up for our email newsletter.
2 / How we use your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
• send to you our email newsletter and notifications (where you have specifically requested this on the registration form)
• contact you for your views about this site and to notify you of any important changes or future developments to this site
• produce reports, statistics and analysis of the types of people who access this site
• administer, support, improve and develop our website.
We will NEVER provide information about you to another third party, without your prior consent. In all cases where we ask you for personal information we will:
• notify you that such information is being collected, and;
• identify which informational items are required and which are optional, and;
• offer you the opportunity to opt out of receiving further information from us.
If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know and we will remove you from our mailing list.
Cookies are small amounts of information which are sent to your computer or any other device you use to access the internet when you visit a website. These cookies will sometimes track information about your use of the website. A number of cookies last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the website and will last for longer.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org/
4 / Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Please note: data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we therefore cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
5 / Policy amendments
6 / Third party websites
This site contains links to other internet sites. We encourage all of our partners, contributors and third parties to implement policies and practices that respect the privacy of our users. However, we are not responsible for the privacy policies, practices or the content of such websites.
7 / Updating information
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us at email@example.com. We are entitled by law to charge a small fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
8 / Contact